Has MU Gone Up in Smoke?
The complaints and concerns have been coming fast and furious for the beleaguered incentive program.
• Chart Amendments Pose HIM Challenges
• The Cost of Doing ROI Business
• EHR Patient Safety Concerns Mount
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• A Turnaround Strategy for HIT
• Business Process Management in Health Care
• Alaska Doctors Overwhelmed by Meaningful Use, ICD-10
• Software Predicts Epileptic Seizures
• Electronic Records Putting Financial Squeeze on Doctors
• Quebec's EHR Implementation Dubbed a "Disaster"
• EHRs to Deliver Health Care Savings of $78 Billion Over Next 5 Years
A Tale of Meaningful Use Injustice
Your EHR May Lack Vital Information
Why EMRs Won't Prevent the Spread of Ebola
Computational Genomics: It's in HIM's DNA
Too Much of a Good Thing?
EHRs and Infection Control
This percentage of health care organizations has had at least one case of medical identity theft reported by a patient, according to a HIMSS security survey. Many thefts go unreported and even undiscovered.
• Coding for H1N1 Flu
• Coding for Temporomandibular Joint Disorder