Warning: Productivity Loss Ahead
An ICD-10 damage protection plan can help health care organizations limit the carnage.
• Cloud Computing
on the Rise
• How to Limit
• Data in the
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• To Be or Not to Be: An Inpatient Status
• Telemedicine: More Than New Technology
• Care Communications, Records One Form Partnership
• Blue Shield of California and Adventist Health Announce Telehealth Initiative
• Minnesota Docs Chime in on EHR Benefits, Flaws
• Optimism Prevails in Poll on ICD-10 Preparation
• ONC Issues Guidance on Exchanging Mental Health Data
Confessions of a Medical Scribe
The Age of Copy and Paste Medicine
Make Health Addictive
Are Post-Acute Care Transfers a Goldmine for RAC Audits?
Short Stays, Complicated Decisions
RAC Appeals: Should You Bother?
The US health care industry will spend this estimated number of hours complying with HIPAA Privacy and Security rules, according to a notice published in the Federal Register by the Office for Civil Rights.
• Coding for Multiple Sclerosis
• Coding for Traumatic Brain Injury