A True Reflection?
As one hospital discovered, insufficient physician documentation can lead to misleading patient safety and quality scores.
• For Better
Unite Coders, Nurses
• Twists and Turns
in the RAC Program
• How to Succeed in a
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• How to Craft an Analytics Strategy
• 10 Questions to Ask Your EHR Vendor Before a Demo
• North Shore-LIJ Creates Outsourcing Firm for ICD-10 Coding
• WEDI Releases Latest ICD-10 Survey
• ACOs Struggling With HIT Interoperability
• Allscripts, Citra Health Announce Partnership
• Study Compares Performances of Cerner and Siemens
EHR Design and Dissatisfaction: It’s a Matter of Time
Epic Wants to Be Known for Interoperability – Are They Interoperable?
Should Doctors Prescribe Apps?
On Guard At All Times
Meaningful Use Audits Create Anxiety
AIDS and Audits
This percentage of federal executives said the successful use of mHealth technologies and data has the potential to be more impactful than the discovery of penicillin, according to Steve O’Keeffe, founder of MeriTalk.
• Coding for Prostate Cancer
• Coding for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome