Various federal factors and burgeoning technology have conspired to create logistical complications.
• How to Keep HIT Projects on Track
• Are Cancer Registrars Ready for ICD-10?
• NLP Shows Off Its Versatility
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• The Evolution of Health Care Information: Shifting From Documents to Data
• Improving Claims Filing for Better Patient Care and Operating Efficiency
• FBI Warns Health Care Sector Is Especially Vulnerable to Cyberattacks
• Houston, Austin Join Texas HIE
• Technical, Cultural Implications of the ICD-10 Delay
• Platform Designed to Include End-of-Life Wishes in EMR
• Report: America's Best Hospital Fail to Meet Patients' Digital Demands
Would You Get a Brain Implant if It Could Make You Smarter?
How ICD-10 Will Unlock a New Market for Data Analysis
The Forgotten Argument For ICD-10
Speech Recognition: A Work in Progress
CPOE Anytime, Anywhere
NEMT, ChartNet to Provide SR Externship
1 in 8
Nearly this number of patients has withheld information from a health care provider because of privacy and security concerns, according to a study published in the Journal of American Medical Informatics Association.
• Coding for Autism
• Coding for Parkinson's Disease