Inside the Documentation Pressure Cooker
Coders and clinical documentation improvement specialists sometimes are steered toward documenting in a manner that boosts reimbursement and quality scores.
• Does the Government
Spy on PHI?
• HIM Professionals
Get Into Genomics
• Experts Stack Up
Front-End Speech Rec
• Five Ways Clinical Optimization Can Increase Patient Satisfaction
• What Makes a Good Change Sponsor?
• Meaningful-Use Deadline Pushed Back One Year
• OCR Not Fully Enforcing HIPAA
• Tiger Team Urging HHS to Ditch HIPAA Access Reports
• Remote Patient Monitoring Proving Successful in North Carolina
• Ontario Expanding EHRs to More Patients
Quality Measurement a Problem in MU2
EMRs Are Here to Stay
Rainbow Button – 2013 Edition
To Catch a Thief
Healthcare Information: the New Terrorist Target
All Aboard the HIPAA Omnibus Rule
This percentage of physicians surveyed by Epocrates is a “digital omnivore,” a term for clinicians who routinely use a tablet, smartphone, and laptop or desktop computer in a professional capacity.
• Coding for Lung Biopsy
• Coding for Diabetic Retinopathy