Various federal factors and burgeoning technology have conspired to create logistical complications.
• How to Keep HIT Projects on Track
• Are Cancer Registrars Ready for ICD-10?
• NLP Shows Off Its Versatility
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• The Evolution of Health Care Information: Shifting From Documents to Data
• Improving Claims Filing for Better Patient Care and Operating Efficiency
• Report: America's Best Hospital Fail to Meet Patients' Digital Demands
• Kansas HIT Work Groups to Study Secondary-Use Policies
• Scientists Begin Connecting Millions of Patient Medical Rrecords
• CMS Hints ICD-10 Guidance Is on the Way
• HIMSS Analytics Report Spotlights HIT Vendor Opportunities
How ICD-10 Will Unlock a New Market for Data Analysis
The Forgotten Argument For ICD-10
Why Paper Prescriptions Are Going the Way of Snail Mail
Speech Recognition: A Work in Progress
CPOE Anytime, Anywhere
NEMT, ChartNet to Provide SR Externship
1 in 8
Nearly this number of patients has withheld information from a health care provider because of privacy and security concerns, according to a study published in the Journal of American Medical Informatics Association.
• Coding for Autism
• Coding for Parkinson's Disease