Shopping for Data Analytics Solutions
Finding a match between organizational goals and what vendors have to offer can be challenging.
• A Tricky Trio
• Should Patient Records Stay or Go?
• Litigation Evolves With Data Breach Scope, Frequency
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Changes Afoot at Nuance
• Hospitals Have a Smartphone Problem
• Infographic Illustrates How to Make EHRs More Usable
• Medical Records of Texas Health Patients May Have Been Exposed in Data Breach
• Half of EHR-Using Physicians Unsatisfied With Patient Data Access
• Report: Health Care Only Industry With More Internal Than External Cyber Incidents
• HHS Says Ciox Health Lawsuit Challenging HIPAA Enforcement Lacks Standing
Mentoring for a New Coder —
Step 1: Measure With Audits
Building a Next-Generation Privacy Operation
How Did EHR Designers Get Control
Bursting the ICD-10 Cost Bubble
Coding Contest Hints at ICD-10 Struggles
Don't Sleep on Z Codes
A RAND Health study in The American Journal of Managed Care found only about this fraction of US medical practices were using EHRs to their full potential, while 39% of the practices were underusing EHRs.
How to Handle an Unobtainable Exam
How to Code
for Malignant Melanoma