How to Fix Poor Dictation
Poor dictation habits can cause havoc for befuddled medical transcriptionists, resulting in safety risks and delayed turnaround times.
Must Be in Step
of Finding That
First Coding Job
for Infection Control
• Predictive Modeling Shortfalls for Assessing ICD-10 Financial Risk
• WEDI National Conference Wrap-Up
• Navicure Announces ICD-10 Readiness
• Vitera Healthcare Solutions Announces Acquisition of SuccessEHS
• BCBS, American Well to Deliver Telehealth in Massachusetts, Louisiana
• NM Providers, Mental Health Specialists to Connect Electronically
• Smartphone Medical Record Storage a Bright Idea
EMR — Paper Combo Equals Frustration
The PHR Concept Is Dead
Create Your Own EMR
The HIT Pro Exam: Proving Ground or False Hope?
Breaking Into the HIT Job Market
A study published in Pediatrics found that the proportion of children’s hospitals with an EHR increased from 21% in 2008 to this percentage in 2011.
• Coding for Hydrocephalus
• Coding for Malnutrition