Value-Based Payment Model Faces Familiar Barriers
Apparently, interoperability woes have no bounds, threatening even the industry's transition to value-based care.
• Joint Maneuvers
• Deidentification Done Right
• Informatics Takes Off
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Are You Measuring the Wrong Key Performance Indicators?
• The Personal Health Record Today: Peril or Promise?
• CMS Launches Data Element Library Supporting Interoperability
• Atul Gawande to Lead Amazon, Berkshire, JPMorgan Venture
• MD Anderson Ordered to Pay $4.3M HIPAA Fine
• Walmart Patents Blockchain System for Accessing Medical Records
• Google Is Training Machines to Predict When a Patient Will Die
The Future of EHRs
DNA Donors Must Demand Stronger Protection for Genetic Privacy
How to Code Mental and Behavioral Health Diseases in ICD-10
Clinical Image Sharing Outgrows Radiology
New Metrics Spotlight Interoperability Progress
Interoperability's Secret Weapon: Nurse Informaticists
There will be this number of new ICD-10-PCS codes for fiscal year 2019, according to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. In addition, the agency announced there would be eight revision titles and 216 deleted codes.
A Look at the Proposed 2019 ICD-10 Codes