This Will Go On Your Permanent Record — Or Will It?
The value of documenting physician queries in patient charts is up for debate.
• How Togetherness Can Divide
• The Human Touch
• Short-Stay DRGs: Fix or Fiasco?
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Can Technology Solve Our Health Care Problems?
• Transforming Medical Billing Into a Competitive Advantage
• CMS Releases Q&A Regarding ICD-10 Flexibilities
• Big Data Provides Insight Into Role of Commonly Prescribed Drug
• HIT Firms Vie for Department of Defense Contract
• Senate Discusses Potential Delay of Meaningful Use Stage 3
• Anthelio Healthcare Solutions Acquires Pyramid Healthcare Solutions
ICD-10's Five Stages of Grief
The Electronic Chart Turns Us Into Data Druggies
It's Time to Modernize the HIPAA Privacy Rule
The Friends and Family Plan for Online Records
The Cost of Doing ROI Business
ROI Peak Performers
The percentage of hospitals reporting that 10% or more of their revenue comes from value-based contracts almost doubled between August 2014 and February 2015, from 22% to this percentage, according to a survey by Kaufman, Hall & Associates, LLC.
• Coding for Fractures
• Coding for Open Wounds