Discover the Auditor Within
More organizations are looking to take control of the auditing process by developing auditors from their pool of coders.
• NLP: An Evolving Dictation Opportunity
• Improve Security Through Information Governance
• External Cause Codes in the Courtroom
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Coding and Billing Chronic Lyme Disease
• How to Improve EHR Usability: First, Listen to the Clinician
• Fewer Than One in Four Docs Feel Prepared for MACRA
• Number Affected by Washington State Breach Grows
• Anthem Agrees to Pay Record $115M to Settle Data Breach Suit
• Survey: Most Executives Concerned About Poor Medication History Data
• VA Replacement of Legacy EHR Could Cost as Much as $16B
18 MACRAnyms You Should Know
Fostering Medical Innovation:
A Plan for Digital Health Devices
The C-CDA Has Come a Long Way
The Search for HIT Talent
What's Your HIT Hiring Strategy?
Tips for Hiring, Educating Staff
A Rock Health survey found video-based telemedicine adoption more than tripled from 7% in 2015 to this percentage in 2016.
Questions about lab orders, child status, and moderate sedation find answers.