Value-Based Payment Model Faces Familiar Barriers
Apparently, interoperability woes have no bounds, threatening even the industry's transition to value-based care.
• Joint Maneuvers: Coding Knee and Shoulder Injuries
• Deidentification Done Right
• Informatics Takes Off
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Making the Most Out of HIT in an Ambulatory Care Setting
• Are You Measuring the Wrong Key Performance Indicators?
• Software Flaws Expose Millions of Patient Records
• Tech Giants Pledge to Support Health Data Access
• Brain Cancer Data Made Available
• How Apple Brings Health Records to the Smartphone
• Community Health Systems Facing EHR Meaningful Use Investigation
The Promise of the EHR
E/M Code Changes Don't Minimize the Need for Review
CMS Doubling Down on HIT; Patients
Health Data: What's Yours Is Yours
Patient Engagement Proving to Be Tricky
Make Documentation a Two-Way Street
US doctors' clinical notes are, on average, this number of times as long as those of their counterparts in other countries, according to data collected from Epic.
A Look at the Proposed 2019 ICD-10 Codes