ROI Peak Performers
Harried HIM departments may want to consider outsourcing all or part of their release-of-information functions to a third party.
• A Realistic Approach to Speech Recognition
• Auditors Take Aim at DRGs
• So You Want to Be a Privacy Officer?
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Three Benefits of eHealth in the Workplace
• Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr's Personal Physician and Our Moment in History
• Security Firm Finds Link Between China and Anthem Hack
• Don't Like ICD-10? Don't Worry—ICD-11 Is on the Horizon
• White Paper Offers Small Providers ICD-10 Testing Advice
• CMS Pleased With ICD-10 Testing Results
• CMS Extends Deadline for Medicare Eligible Professionals to Attest to Meaningful Use
Trust Me, I'm a Doctor-Writer
ICD-10 Data: Does It Matter?
Meaningful Use Audits Create Anxiety
The Challenges of Capturing Meaningful Use Data
Time to Build on Meaningful Use
Less than one-half of health care organizations use telehealth technology, according to a HIMSS Analytics report, which found that this percentage of respondents use up to four telehealth technologies within their organizations.
• Coding for Cystic Fibrosis
• Coding for Acute Myocardial Infarction