Recruit, Retain, Rejoice
Finding and keeping qualified coders are keys to the success and happiness of HIM departments.
• The Friends and Family Plan for Online Records
• CAC’s Effect on Accuracy Rates
• The Bottom Line on Telehealth
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• 10 Questions to Ask Your EHR Vendor Before a Demo
• Technology Trends: Virtual Health Care
• ICD-10 Testing Weeks Set
• Walgreens and Greenway Health Implement Largest Pharmacy EHR
• Telestroke Delivers in Germany
• One-Quarter of Ambulatory EMRs in Danger of Being Replaced
• LA's Cedars-Sinai Reports Possible Data Breach
Kudos to CMS for Meaningful Use 2014 Proposed Rule
Lessons Learned from the EHR Era
Can Google Really Save 100,000 Lives?
Caring for Health eRecords
How to Fix Poor Dictation
Template-Dictation Combo Helps Records Management
A Level 3 Communications study on cloud readiness found that only this percentage of respondents was actively managing cloud-based technology. Forty-two percent of respondents referenced security concerns as the main barrier to adoption.
• Coding for Sleep Disorders
• Coding for Dementia