ROI Peak Performers
Harried HIM departments may want to consider outsourcing all or part of their release-of-information functions to a third party.
• A Realistic Approach to Speech Recognition
• Auditors Take Aim at DRGs
• So You Want to Be a Privacy Officer?
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Three Benefits of eHealth in the Workplace
• Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr's Personal Physician and Our Moment in History
• Digital Dilemma for Medicine: How to Share Records
• Consumer Blue Button Now Live
• NIH-Led Effort Launches Big Data Portal for Alzheimer's Drug Discovery
• 100 Physician Groups Call for Contingency Plans for ICD-10 Transition
• Study Labels HIT "Breeding Ground for the Unprepared"
Trust Me, I'm a Doctor-Writer
ICD-10 Data: Does It Matter?
Meaningful Use Audits Create Anxiety
The Challenges of Capturing Meaningful Use Data
Time to Build on Meaningful Use
Less than one-half of health care organizations use telehealth technology, according to a HIMSS Analytics report, which found that this percentage of respondents use up to four telehealth technologies within their organizations.
• Coding for Cystic Fibrosis
• Coding for Acute Myocardial Infarction