CDI Flexibility Key to Value-Based Care Success
As we enter a new era of payment models, CDI specialists are once again poised to reinvent themselves—this time with the help of technology and greater alignment with strategic initiatives.
• CISA Report Sounds the Alarm on Cyber Threats
• When the Police Come Knocking
• Open Notes for All
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Augmenting the Revenue Cycle Operation in a Post-COVID World
• Employee Monitoring Ensures HIPAA Compliance
• Open Notes Shines Light on Errors in Patient Medical Records
• Drive Medical Record Efficiencies in a COVID World With Information Governance
• Report: Fitness Tracker Data Breach Exposed 61 Million Records and User Data Online
• Health Care Experts Propose Policies to Encourage Shared Responsibility Between EHR Developers and Users
• Class Action Suit Filed Against Georgia Hospital Victimized by Ransomware
I0020B Coding: The Right Message
at the Right Time
Preparing Your EHR for 2021 Evaluation and Management Coding Changes
Who Profits From Medical Records?
Indefatigable RACs Plow Ahead
Tuesday’s Child — Thought Leader Q&A With Chuck Buck
Rappin’ About RACs
After a cyberattack, UF Health Central Florida spent this length of time using paper documentation before bringing its EHR system back online, according to Becker's Hospital Review.
ICD-10-CM Coding Guideline for the Key Word “With”