Big Tech Companies Cast Large Shadow in Health Care
New technology from Amazon and others looms over the documentation sector. What will be its long-term impact on hospital decision makers and HIM processes?
• SDoH: Behind the Buzz Is Real Potential
• Records for Ransom
• Can AI Turn the Corner Into Clinical Settings?
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Despite the Pandemic, It’s Time to Act on the Interoperability Regulations
• Reimbursement for Remote Patient Care During the Pandemic
• Who Profits From Our Medical Records?
• EHRs Fail to Detect Up to 33% of Medication Errors
• Highmark Joins the Gravity Project to Standardize Social Determinants of Health Data
• Former Clinic Employee Sentenced to Four Years for Stealing, Selling Patient Information
• UVA Health Launches Online COVID-19 Patient Data Collection Project
We Need a Better Way to Measure the Quality of Telehealth Services
The Need for “Exposure Registries”
for Novel Coronavirus
Making the EHR Transition to Telehealth
Conflict in the EMR
Choose Your Words Carefully
Altered Mental Status: More Info Please
This percentage of hospitals confirm documented quality improvements and increases in case mix index within six months of clinical documentation improvement implementation, a Black Book Research survey found.
Is There an ICD-10-CM for Personal History of COVID-19 or Sequela?
COVID-19 ICD-10-CM Coding FAQs