Medical Records—Everybody Wants ’Em
As medical record requests reach new levels, HIM departments are looking for ways to relieve the pressure.
• The Quest for Clean COVID Claims
• Can HIT Salvage the Nation’s Pandemic Response?
• Cancer Registry, Care Coordination Go Hand in Hand
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Employee Monitoring Ensures HIPAA Compliance
• Applying Artificial Intelligence to Predictive Analytics Can Save Lives
• Regenstrief Creates Teaching EHR System to Boost EHR Training
• WEDI Comments on Proposed Privacy Rule
• Will ICD-10 Change How We Define Comorbidities, Complications?
• Scripps Health Targeted by Cyberattack
• AHIMA and Moxe Announce AHIMA dHealth
I0020B Coding: The Right Message
at the Right Time
Preparing Your EHR for 2021 Evaluation and Management Coding Changes
Who Profits From Medical Records?
Privacy With a European Flair
What’s Your Business Associate Agreement Strategy?
Keeping Tabs on Data
Google was fined this amount by the Swedish Data Protection Authority for failing to comply with “right-to-be-forgotten” requests from European Union citizens to have web pages removed from its search engine listings, according to HIPAA Journal.
ICD-10-CM Coding Guideline for the Key Word “With”