The Logic Behind Computer-Assisted Coding
Want to make better sense of coding rules? Let some artificial intelligence be your guide and it may start to become clear.
• Feds Go Postal to Address Patient-Matching Shortcomings
• Busy ED Environment Breeds Documentation Lapses
• Locked & Loaded Against COVID-19
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Employee Monitoring Ensures HIPAA Compliance
• Applying Artificial Intelligence to Predictive Analytics Can Save Lives
• CMS Extends Public Health Emergency for Another 90 Days
• Keeping Health Information Human: AHIMA Celebrates 32nd Annual HIP Week
• CMS Releases First Payment Rules for FY 2022
• Time to Unleash Power of Tools to Audit Physicians’ EHR Burden
• Microsoft in Advanced Talks to Buy Nuance
I0020B Coding: The Right Message
at the Right Time
Preparing Your EHR for 2021 Evaluation and Management Coding Changes
Who Profits From Medical Records?
Privacy With a European Flair
What’s Your Business Associate Agreement Strategy?
Keeping Tabs on Data
Google was fined this amount by the Swedish Data Protection Authority for failing to comply with “right-to-be-forgotten” requests from European Union citizens to have web pages removed from its search engine listings, according to HIPAA Journal.
ICD-10-CM Coding Guideline for the Key Word “With”