Medical Records—Everybody Wants ’Em
As medical record requests reach new levels, HIM departments are looking for ways to relieve the pressure.
• The Quest for Clean COVID Claims
• Can HIT Salvage the Nation’s Pandemic Response?
• Cancer Registry, Care Coordination Go Hand in Hand
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Augmenting the Revenue Cycle Operation in a Post-COVID World
• Employee Monitoring Ensures HIPAA Compliance
• Mobile Health Apps Plagued by Privacy Issues, Study Finds
• Study Finds EHRs Can Detect Unhealthy Alcohol Consumption
• HHS Releases Project US@ Draft Technical Specification Version 1.0 for Comment
• Iodine Software Acquires ChartWise Medical Systems
• EHR Vendor Cerner Announces ‘Hundreds’ of Layoffs, Workforce Reduction
I0020B Coding: The Right Message
at the Right Time
Preparing Your EHR for 2021 Evaluation and Management Coding Changes
Who Profits From Medical Records?
Constructing a Career in Coding
The Future of HIM
Full Tilt Into the Future
The Office for Civil Rights has settled HIPAA Right of Access cases with 16 different providers totaling this amount since its first case in September 2019, according to Becker’s Hospital Review.
ICD-10-CM Coding Guideline for the Key Word “With”