Warning: Productivity Loss Ahead
An ICD-10 damage protection plan can help health care organizations limit the carnage.
• Cloud Computing
on the Rise
• How to Limit
• Data in the
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Telemedicine: More Than New Technology
• ICD-10: Why Do We Need to Change?
• ONC Issues Guidance on Exchanging Mental Health Data
• ATA Asks Federal Government to Lift Restrictions on Telehealth
• Poll Shows Growth in Outpatient CDI Efforts
• Some California Doctors Struggling With EHRs
• HIE Solutions See Drop in Provider Satisfaction
Make Health Addictive
HIPAA and the School Nurse
Are EHRs Making Physicians More Efficient?
Read Between the Lines
EHR Data Powers Learning Health System
EHRs and Infection Control
This percentage of HIT influencers attending HIMSS 2014 will check social media to gather information about the show before it starts, and 79% will check social media throughout the event, according to a Schwartz MSL survey.
• Coding for Heart Disease
• Coding for Marfan Syndrome