Solid or Shaky?
The transcription industry seems on the verge of extinction—then again, maybe not.
• Groundwork Key to Speech Recognition Success
• How Records Management Can Serve Two Masters
• Permanent Discharge
Web Exclusives (view archive)
• Substance Abuse and the Release of Information
• A Glimpse at the Future: What’s in Store for Biometric Patient Identifiers
• 12 Insightful EHR Adoption Trends in the Nashville Market
• Turney Resigns as MGMA President and CEO
• AHIMA Partners With Information Governance Initiative
• Hazards Tied to Medical Records Rush
• Rady Children’s Updates Procedures to Prevent Data Breaches
Can Google Really Save 100,000 Lives?
Why ICD-10 End-to-End Testing Is Still a Major Concern
The National Blue Button Consumer Campaign to Launch This Fall
Improving the Query Process
CDI’s Far-Reaching Benefits
A ‘Note’-worthy Collaborative Takes Shape
When asked how EHRs have enabled physicians to improve point-of-care treatment, this percentage of respondents to the Amazing Charts User Survey said the technology helped them make more informed health care decisions in real time.
• Coding for Bladder Cancer
• Coding for Group B Streptococcus in Pregnancy