Capturing Cancer Data in Real Time
The longtime battle against this horrific disease could get a boost from physicians electronically reporting data to state registries.
•Double Down on ICD-10
With Dual Coding
•Copy and Paste Leads
to Coding Headaches
•Stem the Tide of
• WEDI National Conference Wrap-Up
• Seven Tips to Ensure a Smooth ICD-10 Practice Transition
• AHDI Election Results Announced
• HHS Launches HIPAA/AIDs Awareness Program
• 2013 AHIMA Ballot Announced
• Data, Algorithm Can Eliminate Needless Blood Orders
• Halamka Joins Imprivata Board of Directors
Privacy and Adolescent PHRs
Angelina, Technology, and Biology
ACOs: Accountable for What?
Canada’s Experience With Coding Diabetes in ICD-10
ICD-10 Testing Strategies
ICD-10: Give Them Something to Talk About
This percentage of respondents to a study by (ISC)2 said bring-your-own-device (BYOD) technology is a significant security risk, and 74% reported that new security skills are required to meet the BYOD challenge.
• Coding for Pediatric Chronic Lung Disease
• Coding for Tendonitis